Your Content On The Bus

Old photo from my archives.

What will you do if you saw someone reading your content on the bus, train, airport check-in line, or at the grocery store waiting for cashiers?

Hi! Excuse me. You like that video?

Hell no! I hate this guy. He steals my content and says, “welcome to my channel.” How? Using my videos?

Oh!

How would you feel? Depends. Are you the video thief? You’ll bow your head in shame. It happened to me today. On the bus. She stood up, adjusted her backpack with one hand holding the open phone. It was my page. My eyes were not playing tricks on me. I was too far to read what was on the phone, but I saw the layout. I have pics in all my blogs and nobody does, in the whole internet. Ha! Ha! Ha! How presumptuous can you be? I’m not, just confident. She might be one of my Top 10 readers.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles