Cleaning The Laptop

Cleaned my machine. Why? Going through a writer's block, are we? No. No. Behave yourself.

Cleaning the laptop. Corridors between the keyboard had a brown colour because of dust. The screen also had a halo to it. Oh! Yes! Cleaning your tools is a must. Daddy taught me how to clean paint brushes, after we had finished painting his window covers (pelmets). 

This machine is one of the tools of trade. That's why it deserves some tender loving care.  It's important work. It has to done. I also sprayed that window-cleaning stuff on a facial tissue and wiped the face of my phone. 

Writer's block? Who said I'm in the midst of a writer's block? 

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles