Hamburgers Are Mouth Abuse

McD. loves this presidential election. All that free advertising because of Kamala Harris. Donald Trump is also a contributing factor because he keeps refuting that she ever worked there. Free advertising galore.

It is painful, but the mouth cannot complain. I must open wide and stretch its limits to force the hamburger in. I’m compassionate to my mouth though. The hamburger is a treat, something I miss like this summer. I must eat one before it is over. It is not beneficial to my body and it is not even delicious. That is why hamburgers have bridesmaids, American fries called French fries.

Hamburgers are mouth abuse because nature, in its wisdom made different parts of the body, which are in sync with each other. The mouth is guarded by lips. Nature makes me hungry and the mouth indulges me. It opens so that I can put something inside, but a big mac hamburger? A hamburger is a problem to the mouth. How much more a big mac?

I’m taking this the wrong way. I’m thinking of hamburgers as food. It is not. It is a state of development. It denotes plenty, like the new kid in school who has never eaten a hamburger because he grew up poor, in some country that doesn’t exist on Google. Hamburgers are mouth abuse because they affect other parts of the body, that rely on the entrance. The mouth is the entrance therefore, if it was forced entry, the hamburger’s journey through all parts of the body will be rough. That’s why I don’t believe there are parents that take kids to the hamburger joint every day because they don’t want to cook.

Nature is very stupid for the division of labour. Mouth, you do this, lungs this is your job, kidneys this is your responsibility. Blood, you do the deliveries. Any abuse of body parts leads to wonderful buildings called hospitals, where we do not see the sun and cannot sleep because of the patient behind the curtain who cries all night and there’s no pill to end his distress.  Development is good I guess because you are reading this, but body parts? Don’t stretch them beyond their limits. Stupid nature  works. That’s why I enjoy YouTube videos where people live a ‘primitive’ life because they don’t have tall buildings called hospitals. 

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles