Concepts. He Has Concepts.


Concepts. It is not guaranteed that they will graduate into concrete plans. I have many in this machine, brilliant concepts that fizzle into bubbles and evaporate, when I start typing the lead paragraph. Dead on arrival.

Concepts. They even out-smart me. How? I give concepts a title, a name, a mini headline if you will, and save them in the documents folder. I delude myself that the concrete will enable me to build a house, a real blog. Sorry. Dead on arrival. You cannot force metamorphosis. Any writer will tell you that. You force a reluctant concept you lose. You end up with an unfinished product, like unfinished ‘mansions’ I see in so many Nigerian movies.

The only water tight concept I have as a writer is photography. A photo is solid as a rock. I might start a blog around a photo. It might stand up. It might fail, but I’ll go back to that photo one day and it might inspire an exciting full-fledged blog.

Donald Trump has ‘concepts’ hidden in the pages of the plan called Project 2025. It is a must-read, before you vote.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles