To My Loving Sons I Leave ....


I’m revising my will. Well! Maybe you should write one first. Right? Sorry. Common sense is on an extended vacation. Anyway, if I had a will, I’ll bequeath the following to my sons. ‘Bequeath’ is a mouthful, so let’s say, I’ll leave these for them.

1. My laptop

2. My phone

3. My phone watch

4. My tablet

5. My i-Pad

6. My 30” computer monitor

7. My 60” television

What’s the point? All three sons have their own electronic toys. They will share whatever is in these devices, including my debt and the over 200 e-mails I sent them but they did not respond. I don't want to mention my calls they did not return. These devices will show my sons how I lived.

“Dad is a joke. He didn’t leave passwords.”

“Was a joke. He’s dead.”

“Don’t say that about your father.”

“Was mum. He’e dead.”

“But he’ll always be your father.”

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Internet Manners