Steroids Oranges


I won’t be surprised if I’m arrested at the airport for being a drug mule and these oranges are presented in court as EXHIBIT 1 & 2. How? They are bigger than this, believe me. This photo doesn’t do them justice. Can you imagine me flying from Vancouver B.C. to Toronto and the baggage check conveyor belt, goes tu-tu-tu? Airport police swarm around me in the blink of an eye.

Police: What’s this Maa’m?

Me: Oranges.

Police: What’s inside?

Me: Orange pulp.

Police: What’s in there besides pulp?

Me: Juice, orange juice I imagine.

Police: Why is this police dog sniffing around them?

Me: It must be thirsty.

What can I say? I wouldn’t blame airport police for thinking there is a plastic bag inside these oranges. I wish I had the farmer’s number, so that he could explain how and why these oranges are so humongous. Did he forget to measure the steroids’ dosage, dropped in a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon?

As for me, I don’t believe in the bigger the better. Apples and oranges above the size set by nature, are a no! no! I don’t do steroids.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Internet Manners