Excuse Me Please

Blue Bombers ambassadors last summer or two years ago? Of course they were told to 
put the team in a positive light, but some smiles come from deep down. Nice kids.

I can’t fight the world all the time, so I weigh aggravation. Ignore that one, pretend you didn’t understand the disrespect. Deal with this one, by blunting the poison. It’s little words your parents drilled into you, but you grew up and became cool. Or, you grew up and told ‘them’ you are not your parents, you know your rights. You are mad as hell, because it’s 2024, and things have not changed one iota in some corners of the world. Slow down and blunt the poison.

1. Good morning.

2. Good evening.

3. Hi.

4. Excuse me please.

5. Could you please help us?

6. I’m sorry to disturb you, but could you please …..

7. I know I’m early for the meeting, but may I wait here?

8. It’s my mistake. Monday was a holiday.

9. Thanks very much.

10. Good night and once again thanks.

You don’t lose anything when you blunt poison. Check your arms. Veins are still in tact. In fact, you confuse the obnoxious potential. She doesn’t know how to handle it. She was nasty-ready but you did something she did not expect. It’s a woman because that is who you find in reception areas, hotel front desk, General Manager’s personal assistant or secretary to the four Finance V.P.’s.

There are two reasons for the obnoxious potential. It’s either we breeze in and give her a superiority attitude as in “I want to see your boss” or she is unhappy in her job for a myriad of reasons. Blunt the poison. You might be helping her find an alternative job or start a podcast called REJECT THE INHERITANCE. Inheritance? When I shout at you, and you shout louder, swear louder, you are accepting what I'm giving you. Have you ever wondered why the obnoxious potential, pulls somebody back when he ignores the shouting and walks away? He is rejecting the inheritance.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Internet Manners