Donald Trump Campaign Podcast

Winter Park official opening.

Podcast Host
:  Donald John Selfish Trump. Are these names on your birth certificate?

Trump: Selfish is not. My political foes call me selfish, but I kinda like it.

Podcast Host: How? It’s not complimentary.

Trump: It is to me. I am selfish about saving America from corrupt judges and district attorneys.  I am selfish about saving an innocent man from the guillotine, just because he is fighting for the truth. He won the 2020 presidential election, but they  anointed ‘sleepy Joe’ President. I am selfish about making things right and re-taking what’s rightfully mine.

Podcast Host: Which is?

Trump: The President of the United States of America. I’m selfish about that. My foes are so bent in breaking me, they are tarnishing the word ‘selfish.’ They are making it synonymous with me, Donald John Trump. I am not sel-fish like that. I’m not selling rotten fish now, am I?

Podcast Host: You tell me.

Trump: I am selfish about protecting freedom, the foundation of this country. Americans want to be free to do anything they like, anywhere, to anybody without the so-called justice system hanging over them like the sword of Damocles. I am selfish about their right to decide what their business properties are worth.  If they want to say the mom-and-pop grocery is worth half a billion dollars, then it should be. I did that with my properties. Banks were happy, we all made money. Guess what Letitia James did? She accused me of defrauding the State of New York. Now, that is what I call selfish.

Podcast Host: Is that right?

Trump: Damn straight. Hey! Great shoes you have there. What ‘s your size?

Podcast Host:  8-9.

Trump: I’ll tell the warehouse to send you a pair of golden sneakers. It’s my side hustle. Don’t tell Judge Engoron though.

Podcast Host: We are live.

Trump: I know. At least we are not recording.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers