Mar-a-Lago Documents vs Hilary Clinton's Email


Donald Trump is the man of the hour, because of his court cases in all four corners of the United States. One of them is the Mar-a-Lago case about documents he didn’t surrender when he lost the position of U.S. Commander-in-Chief (President).

I know very little about the nitty gritty of this case but what comes to mind are boxes and boxes full of paperwork. How about e-mails? Are they documents too? We are not talking about e-mails with attachments: SEE ATTACHED financial Report. Just plain condensed letters, because that is what e-mails are. Letters with no address, envelope and postage stamps.

Mar-a-Lago reminds me of what Donald Trump did to Hilary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election. He accused her of wrong-doing for using her personal e-mail for work? I’m not sure. Quite frankly, I tried to follow the story but found it complicated. Maybe it’s because it irritated me. I didn’t see how using this email address and not that one, made her not to fit to be a presidential candidate.

And here we are today, tables have turned. Donald Trump the accuser, is accused of moving boxes that belong to the U.S. government to his home in Mar-a-Lago. Maybe they also wanted the sun, surf and golf like the former President. I think I’m way off base because of paucity of knowledge about Hilary Clinton’s case and the current Mar-a-Lago case. Hopefully, someone somewhere will break it down for us, in simple language, starting with my main concern? Which is? Plain emails with no attachments. Are they regarded as ‘documents?’

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers