Artificial Intelligence is British

Artificial intelligence cannot skate.

I work with clay, but I don’t get my hands dirty because words are, the clay. I mold them into some shape or form. That’s why I don’t like artificial intelligence on this machine. I’ll be typing away happily, and it finishes the sentence for me. But it is wrong. It’s not what I wanted to say. The phone also has that bad habit. I type GOOD and it assumes I want to text you good night. No. I wanted to say good riddance. Ha! Ha!

I have good news though. Artificial intelligence is British, English only. It is in the minority because there are thousands of other languages out there. Take my name for example. If you drop by and visit this blog from time to time, you know my name. Artificial intelligence doesn’t. If I type NON …. it cannot finish my name. Surely, this machine should know it by now, because I try to blog every day.

I’m so glad artificial intelligence doesn’t speak Zulu or Xhosa. These languages are notorious for clicks. Back space, that is negative. Let's say famous. Famous is good. Anyway, saying notorious is subjective. We use it to hide our ignorance. We frown when we hear people speaking their languages on the bus. Speak English. This is England. America. Canada. New Zealand.

It’s your loss. You need language to reach a people. That’s why the U.S. hired Volodymry Zelensky, the Ukraine President, a former comedian to wage war against Russia. He speaks Russian. Talking about Ukraine, do computers in eastern Europe have artificial intelligence? I’ll never know because I don’t understand those languages. I’m just glad artificial intelligence can never finish a Zulu sentence I’m typing. “xazulula lengxabano ………

What is frightening is that artificial intelligence is a product. Product? Yes, one day, they will sell the air we breathe.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers