Rihanna Son's Name


OLD POST ABOUT HER SON'S NAME

Proud parents ASAP Rocky and Rihanna love their first sunshine so much, they are keeping his name away from us. They have my full support. That human being called ‘a fan’ can be a vicious, vindictive, jealous and dangerous human being, that should not be around good things, like what ASAP Rocky and Rihanna have right now. Once they release the name, you’ll see what ‘fans’ will do to it, all in the name of hustling for page views.

I don’t like fans but I must admit that I love Take A Bow, Rihanna’s song.  It’s the official video. I will become a film director in my next life, and I will shoot the first film using all the cinematographer’s tricks used in that video. Of course I love the lyrics: you’re sorry you got caught.” Oops! That’s life. We never apologize because the plan is not to get caught in the first place.

Back to the baby. It’s obvious he brings joy to his parents. He’s the sunshine of their life so, I’ve prepared some names for him, in the Zulu language.

ZULU

ENGLISH MEANING

Langa

Sunshine.

Langa libalele.

Sun is shining.

Langa-lethu.

Our sunshine (the two grandmothers’ sunshine).

Langa-lami.

My sunshine.

Langa-lakhe.

His/her sunshine.

PronunciationLa-nga. Say the first part like love (voice down, down quite down) and the second like linger.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers