Rebel Democrats Driving Me Bonkers

U.S. President Joe Biden and Jill Biden.
Democracy. Decency. Stability. Safety. Synergy.

I won’t let rebel Democrats drive me crazy, but I’m tottering towards it. You know why? Please, do tell. Because I cannot imagine myself apologizing to the January 6 perpetrator and assassin of the U.S. Constitution.

Apology? For calling him selfish, not when rebel Democrats demonstrate selfishness, bordering on breach of trust. They want to kick President Joe Biden and the Vice President to the curb for selfish reasons antithetical to their mandate. Voters sent them to Washington D.C. on the Biden/Harris ticket. The duo delivered under extremely difficult circumstances of a revenge-only Republican agenda. They are busy as we speak, campaigning to resume the work after November 5. How did Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, put it? They are campaigning their …… off. I hope I’m not misquoting her. Her YouTube presentation also helped me with highlighting the time factor, and all the housekeeping done prior to a general election.

Rebel Democrats must explain something. The U.S. system of government calls them ‘representatives.’ So, at what point do they divorce themselves from voters’ mandate and become free-wheeling politicians to make selfish decisions like the attempt to hand over the election to Donald Trump on a silver platter? Explain that please.

I guess they don’t have to because grassroots voters are imbeciles. They’ll follow their congressmen and senators blindly to a Trump volcano. They are selfish, like the master who is courting them but I stand my ground. I will not apologize to Donald Trump. He is selfish period. I laughed when he said he was a ‘genius’ in one rally. At least he has a sense of humor.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles