A Handbag Is Born

Don't even think about stealing this handbag I've created. It's copyrighted. I also put a code in there to stop factories in China from reproducing it for you. What do they say in the movies? "It's not a threat, it's a promise."

Like my creation? Clever are we? Yes I am, if I may say so myself. Seriously though, this unique handbag is inspired by small handbags carried by actresses, movie producers, registered businesswomen, after dark and cash-app  women, new wives of singers, actors, ball players and comedians with ten children and of course, ‘trust fund’ babies.

I’m not on a first name basis with these women for obvious reasons, but what I want to know is the capacity of these handbags. From the poverty ground where I’m standing, I think you can only put a cellphone, the car remote and lip gloss in there. I toyed with the idea of adding a small make-up bag, but ditched it. They are too small for that. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that these bags are nothing but a declaration of obese bank accounts, but I’m naive enough to believe a handbag must do its job: carry things around.

Birkin mini Hermes. Love me because of the price, $33 000. 

Talking about bank accounts, how much do these little babies cost?

Handbag

Dollars

Nigerian Money

S. African Money

Mini Birkin Hermes

$33,000

25,740,000 naira

R605,140

Fendi Peekaboo

$5,753

4,487,340 naira

R105,594

Chloe

$3,255

2,538,900 naira

R59,744

Chanel

$3,800

2,964,000 naira

R69,747

Valentino

$4,100

3,198,000 naira

R75,253

Small Christian Dior

$4,100

3,198,000 naira

R75,253

Warning. All these Italian and French designers should not steal my handbag idea and send it to factories in China to be produced ‘en masse.’ I will sue their you-know-what. I kid you not.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles