Kamala Harris Five Reasons

Still in love, are we? Doug Emhoff and his wife. What's her name? Ask Donald Trump.
PHOTO: online pic. I don't know the photographer's name. Probably one of the kids.

Kamala Harris. It's official. The 2024 DNC in Chicago made her the Democratic Party nominee. I guess this old blog, 2 June 2024 is redundant now. 

--------------

I don’t like Kamala Harris. The sentiment is out there but I’m yet to find five, just five reasons why some Americans do not like the U.S. Vice President. I mean concrete reasons, not gut feeling reasons. Take Hilary Clinton for example. Some voters did not have anything against her as a person, but they voted against the tradition of entitlement and generational wealth. She ran twice because of name recognition, but lost the party’s nomination to an unknown American called Barack Obama. The second time around she lost to a reality T.V. star by the name of Donald Trump.

This is not the case with Kamala Harris. I cannot find concrete reasons why someone would say I don’t like her. Maybe my research is like a honeycomb, full of holes. It’s ironic how there is so much information out there, but we are becoming more and more ignorant about very basic things. Kamala Harris is a public figure therefore people who don’t like her should give me at least five reasons why. Donald Trump had one. He once accused her of being hard on Joe Biden when they were in the Democratic Party race for presidential nominee.

I keep harping on concrete reasons for not liking her because we cannot hate a candidate because of how he or she looks. Yes, I might be naive because youth was a factor in Canada. Among other things, it made Justin Trudeau the Prime Minister of Canada in 2015 and Barack Obama the 44th U.S. President.

President Joe Biden has more than five reasons why he likes Kamala Harris. Some women like her because she represents the saying: behind every successful man, stands a woman. She did that job with Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker. She must miss her.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles