I Got It All Wrong

I was wrong about 'rebel' Democrats trying to kick President Biden to the curb. Far from it. It was the Party's strategy to turn the soil, to prepare it for planting, the Kamala Harris campaign.

I’m wrong sometimes and that will continue because my opinion is based on information released by other sources, political parties for instance. Example. The Democratic Party really had me fooled with that stunt of certain Democrats that wanted President Joe Biden to step aside, after his debate with Donald Trump in June.

I wrote terrible things about them calling them rouge and rebels. Little did I know that it was the Party’s strategy to push the rod inside the river, to test how deep it is. The result? Democrats embraced Kamala Harris as America’s tomorrow, the future.

Where does that leave me as a writer? A sieve. I must take my time, place information on a sieve and see what remains on top. I’ll l be more vigilant about ‘information’ political parties put out, but I’ll still be wrong. It’s human nature.

“A quiet defense is a dumb defense because nobody wants to say anything because you scared to be wrong,” Warren Sapp, Senior Quality Control Analyst, for Colorado Buffaloes.

SOURCE: Thee Pregame Show with Uncle Neely.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles