PayPal I Want A Divorce

PayPal won't let you close the account if you have 0.80 cents left. You can't transfer it to your account either. This is hostage taking. Is it legal?

I’m a hostage. I’ve been trying to close my PayPal account for years, but PayPal has digital hurdles to stop me. The pseudo-bank recently sent me a love letter that it will charge me $20 because I have not used the account for donkey years.

This is another example of digital dictatorship. Technology companies make it very easy to open accounts, but difficult to say goodbye. Last year, Paypal sent me a love letter about the dormant account. I spent the whole morning trying to close it. Hurdles, hurdles, hurdles all the way. How about common sense? If my account is dormant, close it.

Why charge me $20? It’s amazing how our governments let tech companies get away with illegal acts, you and I will be arrested for. Tech companies steal our names, addresses, bank information, social insurance numbers, subscribers and sell them. Can we call them hackers? No, hackers are the bad guys, that hole up in hotel rooms for months, stealing credit card numbers but PayPal can get away with holding me against my will.

I’m no longer interested. It’s over. I want a divorce. Let me close the PayPal account. You cannot hold me against my will because there is 0.28 cents left in the account.

1. It should be easy to open accounts.

2. It should also be easy to close them.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles