Empower Sons With Knife Cooking

LeBron James, basketball star with his first son Bronny. Does he give him cooking 
lessons as well? Hope so, he must learn how to provide for himself. ONLINE PIC.

I’m a provider.

That is how one famous man answered when asked if he cooks and cleans. It is the correct answer for now, because he makes money to give to his wife, who then buys olive oil, red onions, snap beans, white fish, turkey, chicken, rice and pasta and cooks for him and the kids.

What happens if he can no longer provide? His wife might leave him, as many have done before her. Does he know how to boil chicken? That’s why parents should widen the scope of sons’ orientation. LeBron James of the Lakers fame wants his son Bronny to play basketball like him. Fine. I suppose that’s why most men have one question when their wives have given birth: Boy or girl? They love boys to perpetuate the dynasty of me, myself, I. My son will the in the NBA or NFL like me.

Very honourable, but being a provider should start at an early age. Sons must be able to provide for themselves emotionally and physically and these two are intertwined. I’m not a nice person when I’m hungry, and food puts my physical self in good shape. Sons will leave home for college or jobs in other states. They must change bed sheets, wash their underwear and sweep the floor.

It doesn’t slice out a dime of maleness. It adds a dollar, especially when they meet women they like. They don’t enter the relationship with a begging bowl: Can you cook, clean? They are also not hostages. They cannot be starved. I don’t know how many movies I’ve seen where there’s no dinner because women are mad at something. A woman that knows the boyfriend can cook does not blackmail him with his stomach.

KNIFE COOKING

Mothers should start with the basics. “Isaac, this is a knife.” Of course, he will come back with a retort, that he knows what a knife is. Rude boy. The knife cuts the onion that will end up in a pot with a spoon of olive oil. He will use it to slice chicken breast and tomatoes. Add them to the pot, and let it cook slowly for ten minutes. Isaac will use the knife to peel potatoes he will boil, and eat with the chicken.

“Dad, I made dinner,” kids, strange creatures.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers