Donald Trump Decoding His Blue Ties


Everything with Donald Trump is intentional and well-planned to perpetuate what he thinks is glorious. Which is? Himself.

That’s why I keep wondering why he has switched to blue ties. I’ve noticed because when he was U.S. President, he always wore red ties. I even thought it was enshrined in the Republican policy manual. Thou shall wear red ties when thou become president. 

This is a frivolous assumption. No. It’s not, because red complements his persona: volatile, vindictive and virulent. He continued wearing red ties, even after his 2020 defeat. It also matched his MAGA baseball caps. Yes, I’m aware that the U.S. is a free country with no dress code for presidents and has-been presidents but, there must be a reason for Donald Trump to knot blue ties of late. Surely, his closets must have waterfall-like contraptions full of ties with different patterns and solid colors.

I suspect his intentions are not honorable. He might be preparing for the future, when he changes like a chameleon and declare: I’ve seen the light. I’m a Democrat now, and produces proof. Which is? His blue ties.

Anything is possible with Donald Trump, former U.S. President.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers