Dentists Listen To Them


My previous dentist (I moved) told me about a particular tooth that hid from the toothbrush. He even gave me a small, tiny, little brush to reach its hiding place, high up in the mountains of my mouth.

Did I listen to him? I didn’t. That’s why the chickens have come home to roost, and did they roost yesterday? Excruciating pain. I could not chew and that’s a problem because I love food. It’s my hobby. Delete that. Food is a necessity for me. I’m always sad when I see actresses that don’t eat. They look fantastic but how do they survive on lettuce and water? They should transfer all that money from hit movies to me.

Toothache aches in its own fashion. It turns you into a clown, looking left and right for no particular reason. Massaging your cheek doesn’t help either. Toothache also stings like a bee, from time to time. Little darts of pain. I couldn’t take it anymore so I went to my current dentist. He did an X-Ray and confirmed what I already knew. It was a point of no return, so the offending tooth had to go out. Wait. I offended the tooth by not using the little toothbrush my previous dentist gave me.

And here we are, I’m still sore despite anti-biotics. Doctors of the world are clapping at my situation. They will probably call their colleagues who studied dentistry.

‘Relax. They don’t listen to doctors also. We’re in the same boat.’

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Executive Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers