Government Deceit Has Killed Trust


This is fibre bread but there is more than meets the eye. I don’t know that because I trust this bread. I go across town to buy the loaves. I’ve never see fibre on a field but I believe it’s good for me, scrubs my system to make toilet visits groan-free.

I trust this bread, the way I trusted the government during the COVID-19 pandemic. I trusted it so much I was mad at Novak Djokovic the tennis superstar from Serbia for refusing to get a jab on his arm. Apparently, he tested positive, but still refused to be vaccinated. He’s an exceptional player. The number of championships under his belt, including the 2023 U.S. Open Men’s Single title speak for themselves. I cannot lie and say I was happy for him, because of the pandemic. We did not want to be vaccinated but we didn’t have a choice because of our neighbour on the bus, on the train, drugstore, supermarket and at work.

The government (collectively, not just one country) is not fibre bread but I trust it, but that gas tank is on red. The war on Russia, using Ukraine as an excuse is a case in point. What does the U.S. want from Russia that it doesn’t have in the 50 states? Yes, Russia has a repressive system of government that has been destroying a particular African country for the last 20 years. People live in fear, but it is portrayed as a democratic country. But, Russia wouldn’t dare attack Canada because it is America’s neighbour. What right does America have to destabilize Ukraine, Russia’s neighbour? We don’t need World War 3.

America has destabilized its own country by saying there is nothing like men and women, boys and girls. A boy can turn himself into a girl and use the woman’s bathroom. Boys can be castrated through what is known as ‘gender affirming care’ to make them girls. My trust in government is wearing thin. It also makes the war against Russia (via Ukraine) meaningless because communism is right here in America and Canada.

Freedom of speech is gone, freedom to say a cat is a cat, a mouse is a mouse, a man is a man and women carry kids in their belly for nine months and it’s natural for them to bring them up. That is regarded as high treason now.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers