Colorado Health Insurance

Coach Prime flu after escaping Colorado State 16 September. I'm still sneezing and coughing from anxiety. Bring out the handkerchiefs. Oops! stores don't sell them anymore.

Health insurance policies. You know how they work. You make contributions every month but they refuse to pay when you get sick from something that’s not in the policy.

That’s why Coach Prime disciples and detractors should put prime flu in their health policy. Why? Deion Sanders and his Colorado Buffaloes escaped the shovel last night. Jay Norvell, Colorado State football Head Coach thought he would do something novel, shovel out Coach Prime’s shine, by hurting Travis Hunter.

Besides that dirty trick, Norvell did his homework. I’ll give him that. He  under-studied every CU assistant coach. He has been in the business for some time, so he must be on first name basis with some of them and knows their game plays. That gave me the flu, the Coach Prime flu. I was worried about Game 3. Deion Sanders had to win. The shovel made the first move and palpitations started. When Travis Hunter went down, my heart warned me it could not take the stress. It was war on the Rocky Mountain. I became scared for Coach Prime. This is one game he had to win. I can handle any loss after that, but Game 3 was personal on every level.

That’s why I must put Coach Prime flu in my health insurance. Quite frankly, I have no business getting worried about a game, a mere game. I’m much better today, but I haven’t recovered from the anxiety caused by the question what if? What if, what? Deion Sanders does not have that question in his vocabulary.

Therefore, it’s either I’m fully behind him or the proverbial, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I must stay right here, brave the Coach Prime flu every time Colorado Buffaloes put on their helmets. I don’t have a choice. It’s personal to me, my existence. That’s why we still here. Jay Norvell, you wanted to shovel us out? I don’t think so.

Now, bring out the Kleenex for ‘prime’ flu sufferers.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers