English as a Tech Language

Do I speak English? No. I don't. I can't assume words based on what I see. 

I’m going back to school because I can’t write if I have no vocabulary. Should I book a flight on Tik Tok? At least I don’t have to worry about paucity of words, with video. The English language has a metamorphosis every time I go to bed. I will rectify that by going back to school for these words.

1. Baby boomers

2. Gen X

3. Gen Z

4. Millennials

5. Cis women

6. Influencer

7. 2SLGBTQI+

Back to school you say? No, you can’t. Kids have a dress code and and social media-speak: subscribe to my channel, and it’s not the body of waters known as the English Channel. Hey! Why not call it the French Channel? Because of British imperialism.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers