Changed Handbags Forgot Phone


I forgot my phone this morning because I changed handbags. No, I did not change them to match my shoes or summer dress. I changed them because of the load. We have a lighter load during the summer.

Winter handbags are mobile closets because of the situation. We don’t carry one pair of gloves. We have thick gloves in there, preferably snow gloves and a lighter pair made from wool. Why two? In case the weather changes its mind mid-stream. Same with scarves. We have a scarf around the neck, and a cotton one for when we get to the meeting or class. How about snow goggles? Good point. We don’t mind snow. It comes with the territory but we have no control over its mood swings. One minute, it is snowing respectfully, then it becomes war all of a sudden, blowing snow mad at someone, or something. But, is it possible to carry all this in one bag? Yes indeed. Tote bags. Does that ring a bell? Don’t point fingers at me. You never showed me what you have in that back pack you carry 24/7.

I changed handbags last week to travel light, something my shoulders appreciate. The problem with the switch is the ecosystem inside. There’s a place for keys, wallet, facial tissues and the phone. I forgot my phone this morning because I’m still not used to the ecosystem of the summer handbag, I’m currently using.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

No Air Miles