Credit Cards Free Like The Rain


It’s December, so free credit cards are flying about like confetti. Some charge an annual fee. I thought it was cards with solid colors like blue, green or black that still charge an annual fee. Do you know anyone who carries a black credit card? Wow! Talk about power friends. I don’t need it because I’m still in the red with the in-house one. You may know cards that have an annual fee, because they regularly plant ads in mailboxes. They even include a fake card on the flyer.

I never understood the marketing campaign because I assumed the whole world has a credit card, more than three if your job assigned you one because you travel up and down, or take clients to lunch to milk them for trade secrets.

I won’t apply for a credit card with an annual fee because, but I’m just worried about the fact that I did not thrash the ad. I sat down and actually read all about the credit limit, purchase fees and the punishment for borrowing cash. Does that tell me something? Maybe it’s the nagging feeling about the in-house card debt, which is not going down like a deflated souffle, despite monthly payments.

Stay strong baby girl. Don’t even think about it. Concentrate of eliminating the mess on the current card.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers