The Calculator Expert


Half experts. Nobody is a full circle expert. It is nature's prerogative. Examples? The sun and moon.

I’m a good example of a half expert because I don’t use all the keys on a calculator. I add up the monthly income, if there’s any, then subtract bills: phone, internet, hydro, lights etc.

Depressing, so I hit the back space key to erase reality. Cellphones and all digital calculators take out the fun though. Desk calculators provide sounds as we pound those keys to vent out the frustration of being broke. Great therapy.

Yes. Only broke people spend time finding out how much they have in the bank. Venture capitalists and other men that make money through legalized guess work, are out somewhere near an ocean and palm trees.

I’m a half calculator expert because I only know how to use the keys with 0-9. I don’t understand the rest. I’m thinking of going back to school to learn how to use a calculator. It might help me figure out why being broke is my middle name.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers