Settle Down Wi-Fi Will Come Back


The whole world has a cellphone, even in mountainous countries where boys look after cattle and don’t go home for a week. However, they don’t look at it all the time because they might run out of phone credits, called air time in Africa.

Therefore, they don’t have a problem with Wi-Fi because it does not drive their existence like you and I. They scan the sky, detect some thunder mischief and steer cattle to a shelter until the storm settles down. You and I check our phones for the weather forecast.

Owning a phone also includes being proficient in online languages. I used to think it has something to do with education, age and how people earn a living. Apparently not. If you own a phone, you are automatically expected to know what these words mean.

1. Baby boomers

2. Millenials

3. Generation X

4. Generation Z

I don’t. That makes me the proverbial boy herding cattle in the mountains. Wi-Fi doesn’t rule my life. It goes off from time to time, so panic buttons are not necessary. I’ll look up these four words when it comes back.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers