The Camera is The Storyteller

@ThaddBoii on all social media platforms. His use of camera optics, results in believable football characters, to such an extent you end up hating some and loving some. Isn't that crazy?

The only football I know is soccer, as in, “It’s a goal.” American football is new to me. I didn’t even know what a quarterback is. I do now, thanks to Shedeur Sanders. He’s the thrower, and apparently the farther he throws the ball, the happier his team, Colorado Buffaloes is.

Which brings me to @ThaddBoii, found on all social media platforms. He is my #1 go-to football falcon, because he knows the tools of the trade. Storytelling is about the script, the camera and actors. However, it’s not enough to say BareBeard is a villain, it’s how the camera captures him. There’s a reason why directors choose a close up shot, and not a wide angle. Example. The LSU running backs’ coach has a lot of haters because of how he looks, the camera brings out all the evil. Pure gutter.

@ThaddBoii is so good in all aspects of storytelling, he makes me look like a fool. I forget it’s a one- man show because he is so convincing. I even get mad at Darrell the 5 Star brat, and cheer for Jackson the 3 star, forgetting that it is one guy playing all these characters.

Donovan

Coach Johnson

The therapist (my fav)

Dontavius

Dafiker Dahomey

Coach Prime

Coach Saban

Scobbie

Papa Lyles

Texas dads

Darrell 5 star

Jackson 3 star

Running backs' coach

Coach Kelly (my fav)

Gallizii

@ThaddBoii even did a hilarious Xavier Legette a few days ago. Whether it’s Tik Tok, YouTube or any other platform, the three aspects of film making are important because they are joined at the hip.

Nonqaba waka Msimang

Blogger Without Borders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers