Tik Tok Overtakes Blogging


Definition first. We’ll use blogging in its narrow sense, which is words, like what you are reading now. Internet language changes overnight, and I can’t sleep with one eye, trying to monitor the metamorphosis.

Tik Tok videos eliminate what is called, writer’s block.  What will I write today? Blank. Push-ups on the floor, push a stroller, drive to the gym, take a walk, climb a tree, any form of exercise for that matter, still blank. Maybe I should have something to eat. Bad idea. Stop. That’s how I erase writer’s block. My body cannot take any more eating binges.

With Tik Tok you shoot and post, there’s no writer’s block. If you do take that walk, you’ll be surprised at video opportunities that come your way. Free pop corn. I know, because I shoot and embargo. I see photo opportunities every time I step out of the door, because the world is wonderful, despite what is happening indoors. You might not appreciate that, a bed-ridden person fully understands.

I also come across sad photos, like the one we used here. It is static, because it’s a still photo. It will made a dramatic Tik Tok video because it is has motion, that plastic billowing in the wind. I hope a mayoral candidate will come and stand under that tree and talk about climate change.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers