Artificial Intelligence A Blogger's Enemy

Artificial intelligence is warped. It recognizes ducks as geese, just because of this habitat and ability to fly when they get tired of water.

Artificial intelligence (AI) can be a blogger’s enemy. It is like a sieve. It takes out certain words and use them as seeds to grow plants, I purposely don’t want in my garden.

Writing is stressful as it is. I have to tiptoe and think about the final destination, readers misunderstanding my intention. There are very few writers that are not conscious about reception. If I put it in a way not to offend fish in the sea, will I be offending fishermen, who want fish in their nets?

Example. I now receive National Football League (NFL) Tik Tok and YouTube videos even though I'm not a tenant in these platforms. I don’t even understand the sport, men chasing one guy with a ball until he touches down on the line, or over the line. Why do they wear helmets and those steel things around their shoulders? I thought they had broad shoulders. How did I get here? It must be something I said in a blog.

I get videos of animals especially lions and elephants. I write about them because I respect nature. I think lions are a pest because they abuse everybody in the wilderness and they teach kids bad manners. I was shocked at their teamwork. In one video one lion went for buffalo’s head, another one for the butt and the third one went underneath and grabbed the buffalo’s private domain. Can you imagine? The good news is that the buffalo used its horns and ejected them.

I can’t give you more examples because artificial intelligence will sniff them and send more frightening images to my pages. To tell the truth, it has wiped out the word imagination from our vocabulary.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers