Clothes With No Name

Not NBA approved. LOL.

I wish there were NO NAME clothes, like no name supermarkets. Their produce tends to be cheaper than big name grocery chains.

How do you know it’s an old movie? The men in the submarine are wearing white T-shirts. Try finding a plain T without someone’s name. Competition between British, French or Italian clothes, made in China, has reached a crescendo. That is why track suits have a brand name down the leg. Call them washable billboards.

Brand names are good for the police, not me. The suspect is wearing a Bulls cap, a Dolce & Gabbana top and Yves St. Laurent jogging pants. I need clothes that do not trigger guess work from friend or foe.

Why are those two looking at me?

That handbag is a knock-off, very fake. The real thing is deep brown, not this colour, that looks like diet coke.

Maybe I’m not looking properly, but are there any factory outlets that sell NO NAME clothes? On second thought, how can outlets have such clothing when factories don’t make them? Sorry, my bad!

The only name I will tolerate on anything I’m wearing is ME. I must call some factories in China and place orders. Just imagine how many people will buy such T-shirts and baseball caps.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers