Canada 2019 Election Youth Vote

“Junior, switch off that phone and let’s go and vote.”
“I don’t do voting mum.”
“What do you do with your life then?
“ I YouTube.”
“How old are you?”
“Mum you should know. You’re my mum.”
“Boy, are you sassing me?”
“Sorry mum.”
“Son, you are 19 years old. Canadians over 18 can vote.”
“But dad, I’m young. I have no problems, except for Solstice.”
“You’re not serious about anything. That’s why she doesn’t want your …."
“Careful honey. Honey! Honey, don’t destroy the boy.”
“Thanks Dad, but seriously, I’m young. I don’t have to vote.”
“We were young once, your father and I.”
“Canada is not perfect son, but we live here, you and sisters were born here. Voting is the only way to keep Canada’s roof from being blown away by winds, known and unknown. It has happened in other countries.”


© Nonqaba waka Msimang. All rights reserved. Please don't steal movie concept and sell it to Netflix, Samsung Director X or Oprah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Einstein Passengers