No Selfies Zones
Watching people self themselves with selfies is a source of amusement. They fix their hair, strike a pose and raise cellphones high up for a perfect shot. Voila! You have a selfie that can be sent to the whole world.
However, there are news report of people who died because they took selfies while climbing a mountain, scaling a bridge or crossing a major intersection.
There are NO SMOKING zones so we are going to see NO SELFIES zones, pretty soon.
1. Operating theatres: doctors will not be allowed to take selfies while they cut up a patient on the operating table.
2. Chefs: no selfies in restaurant kitchens otherwise medium rare steaks will be cooked well done.
3. Pilots: whether they are on auto pilot or not, selfies are a No! No! They might hit a cloud or Canadian geese in transit, causing a major aviation incident.
4. Bus drivers: the bus company will be liable if 30 people on the bus are killed or maimed because the driver was taking a selfie for Instagram.
5. Hackers: taking selfies of themselves laughing as they break into bank accounts.
It is a selfie world. Have a safe selfie-ng!