Winning The Lotto

Cash flow.  I was thinking of going to the corner store to play the Lotto, to boost my cash flow which is not moving at all, let alone flowing.

I panicked when I thought that I might actually win and be forced to hold that monster cheque written $5,000.000.  It is not the size that is daunting.  I can hold that mock cheque designed for photo shoots. What I cannot deal with is the possibility of getting new relatives because of the money.

I have a pretty good idea about family members on mama’s and papa’s side because I was a loved child.  I thought mama was funny when she always told me to go to my people, the Msimang family.  She said she had her own, meaning her maiden name.
The Lotto windfall might change all that.  I can imagine family members sprouting up like a volcano, claiming to be my cousins twice removed from my father’s or mother’s side. 

I like that.  Twice removed.  If you describe yourself as my relative twice removed.  You are just that. You were never a family member.

I also have news for close relatives.  They won’t get a kobo of my Lotto win unless they present business plans.  I kid you not.
Now, which numbers will I play?  Let’s try 1-2-3-4-5.

By: Nonqaba waka Msimang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Internet Manners