Summer Resolutions

My first choice was a resolution about signing up for body building.  I wanted to have abs that look like tree trunks that will lead to a chat with Oprah on OWN.

I quickly dropped the idea when I thought of the assessment that will be conducted by the Body Builders Association International.  I think it will be something like this.

Consultant:  A lot of water has gone under the bridge.

Me:  Which bridge?

Consultant:  Your body.

Me:  Can’t we try for a month at least?

Consultant:  Your body will object.

Me: How?

Consultant:  Body building for you will lead to grievous bodily harm.

Well! Some people can be so picky, picky, picky!   Plan B.  Maybe I should learn how to play the piano this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Organic Brussels Sprouts